Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MORE THAN MEET THE EYES


As my age turn to 38 I can’t no longer fight the age…so must start my battle with thin line of wrinkle, specially on the eyes area where my smile lines “smile” :D…And than couple days ago I stumble across this almost “perfect” eye serum.  After the Advance Night Serum, Estee lunch the eye line serum, I tried it for this late 2 weeks and happy with the result, it doesn’t sting on my eyes, it’s not felt sticky or end up stick on my bed and most important thing is my line start to face away…yeayness !!
Exclusive Chronolux Technology helps the renewal process naturally to improve the look of skin around the eyes. The Anti-oxidant neutralize the free radicals before they cause any future damage. So the product do both repairs and protect.
Tips: for better result, clean your eyes area with the eye makeup remover to remove all the strain from makeup, than apply 1-2 pump of the serum around the eyes.
Now I can smile without worries the line will smile too..:P:P


No comments:

Post a Comment